Tagged by blossemattack1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must say 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create five new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. No tag backs.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "You're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
So 5 things about me:
1) First anime I watched was 'Fire tripper' an animated adaptation of Rumiko Takahashi's short-story. I was about 7 or 8 years old by then. But understanding of this being anime and interest in japanese culture and style of drawings (both manga&multiplication) came with Naoko Takeuchi's 'Sailor Moon' me being an eleven years old at the time.
2) I can use different media while drawing, but my best technique is more likely watercolours. C:
3) I started cosplay when it wasn't so widely spread in Russia (but I can't say it didn't exist, so there were enough people to look up at). Before this I had a strong conviction that 'It isn't for me'
4) A good number of manga characters I adore now I didn't pay attention at first. XD
5) I like ice-cream and hate liver. XDD
1. What made you into art ? like what made you make drawings/fanfiction/...
Oh, I drew since I was a toddler, I guess. Maybe I'm just like that? 2. What do you want to do in the future?
Hmm.. I dunno. Draw real manga? 3. What are your favourite things to do when you feel down or it isn't your best day? or just your favourite things to do is alright too..
I watch anime or listen to music, meet friends or read. Taking bath with bubbles is great too! 4. okay what is your favourite food? or dish? :3
I can't say I have a top favourite, but I like chicken a lot, so if it's included it's more likely up to my taste. C:5. and last but not least.. what superpower would you choose ?
Oh, wow. Unexpected XDDD
Magical powers sound good. Transportation to any place's cool too. It'd just save me so much trouble getting to work and back home! But maybe I'd choose the postponement of aging better.
No, I'm not old yet, but .. parents do nag you about certain things after you turn 22-23 years
I don't really tag people, so whoever wants - go get it! My questions are below!
1) How did you choose your DA-name?
2) Best dessert ever?
3) Do you have a favourite smiley at DA?
4) If you had a chance to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
5) What's your favourite holiday? (Like.. Christmas, Birthday or New Years', etc.)